Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Modern Warfare 2 Rant 2

As I already mentioned in my previous post Modern Warfare 2 Rant I'm used to play as a sniper using an M-21 (which I recently started to get the hand of) and a G18 Akimbo. However I wasn't quite satisfied with the results of the build I was using. In fact I used to get killed continuously and started to get irritated about it. So instead of throwing everything out of the window I asked a bunch of people what was a 'Pro Build' for a sniper in their opinion and their response was that in my case (being a sniper) the best option would that of a Sleight of Hand Pro while using either Intervention or a Barret Sniper rifle (because of the recoil)and a magnum akimbo or a shotgun as a secondary weapon.

To be honest at first I was quite taken aback by the answer, but I decided to give it a shot and the result was great!

The reseason that these kind of weapons are a good deal for Modern Warfare 2 is because most of these types of weapon are some of the highest damage weapons that could be used in this game. They're totally the contrary to the M21, where you need a minimum of 3 shots (unless you're trying for a head shot) or the G18 which needs several hits - ranging from 4-5 to manage a kill. These weapons I'm using now kill almost at a click, The intervention and Barret sniper rifle with Stopping Power 1 shot most targets. The magnums are really the same, while the shotguns are a far more stronger weapon for shot distances.


Please remember that is is just my opinion,  :)

P.S I don't think that everyone should opt for this same exact option. Variety is the spice of life so go ahead and try all the options you think are best - maybe you'll find something better than the option I wrote about here. 

Cheers

Chris

P.S  I got the Idea From Where the idea of using Intervention, with sleight of hand  is For pro's and I must admit its cool I just don't think everyone should do it because some really good guys use it check below :

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping power is a very good idea on sniper... you need 1 shot 1 kill.. in the vid would be better if he was 1 shooting every1 :)

    ReplyDelete