Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Battle of The Immortals Review

Hey guys Chris Here again gonna talk to you about a nice little free game I tried.




Lets starts with some background I played TONES of mmorpg's Mainly,: Star Wars Galaxies , world of warcraft, Age of conan, warhammer online and lots more.

  
After spending lots of money on monthly subscriptions I learned about f2p.

Sadly most of them just SUCK!!!!, for now I'm not gonna mention what sucks for now.

I Finaly they I decided to try Battle of Immortals saw a video and i thought having Moving armor and weapons would be cool, and well it is :)


the game is coo,l nothing amazing but you manage to pass time quite well with it. Since it is very easy to play with a quest helped incorporated.

Honestly It reminds me much more of diablo then any other mmo but nevertheless very amusing

But to cut the story short I'm gonna say what i liked and hated

Liked:
  • Enough starting chars (5)
  • decent Graphics,
  • Free 2 play
  • cool Map and monster encounters ( spartan warriors, easter island, the scoprion king, lol cheesy but fun)
  • Well Balanced chars
  • The xp Skills ( really powerful spells that can be used only after you lvl up or kill loads of mobs
Hated:

  • Music ( first thing to turn off)
  • The spells( u spend the first 10 levels with 1 spell , then you get the next 2 at lvl 25 -_-
  • some times to easy quest helper does to much work for you
  • pvp dnt think this game is built for that, not as fun as other mmorpgs
Concluding

  
Id give this game a good 7/10, considering the shop doesn't make you a god like other f2p games hope you like my very amateurish review (kindly remember its my first one and I promise it will get better) of this for a more constructed one check here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xib5LuqPxE

BOI home site and download: http://boi.perfectworld.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment